Thursday, October 29, 2009

My New Journal -- More Domino Pix

This journal makes me happy to look at, and that was the objective--if it looks good, I'll be more inclined to use it, or that is the theory anyway.
Here are the finished ornaments so far. I have made several bases for embellishments with some awesome new colors, but haven't taken the time to embellish them yet. This weekend I begin on a two week craft marathon, so I should be posting often.
The ones on the top are all embellished but still need the bead/wire/ribbon hangers to be added. The last step is actually the most time consuming. I certainly have a whole new appreciation for the crafters who work with beads now!
Here is one of the dominoes used as a package decoration. I used curling ribbon to attach it to the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...