"No, what do you need?" was my reply.
"My brother's birthday is coming up and I need a birthday card."
So, off to the craft room I went, with nary an idea of what the man (27) was like. Here were my two offerings, she took the first one. (She is a younger sister and slightly mischievous, so I thought she might like the "You're how OLD?" sticker to rib her older brother a bit.)
5" square made from citrus green card stock covered in some old newsprint tissue paper I had in my stash. I added the 7 Gypsies tag and various other metal embellishments as well as the clock face. Inside is a sticker that says Happy Birthday mounted on black textured paper. I selected a black envelope for it and she said she had all sorts of ideas for a fun mailing label.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.