Sunday, November 13, 2011

Faux Mercury Glass, Book Trees and Make-overs

Remember these? I made them a few weeks ago with my friend.  Here is what I did with them...
Two of the votives are in use--one under the tree and one under the hurricane lamp globe. The base of the hurricane is a piece of masonite covered with foil. The candle ring is actually three floral picks that I took apart and glued together on the foil.

Here is a new custom item I will be offering on the etsy shop.
The photo really does not do justice to the lovely colors of this domino. I am going to offer the Scrabble letter pendants as custom orders so people can choose a color and a letter.

Here is one of the new L-O-N-G Stocking ornaments all finished up...
and here is one with a little more tame flavor...
and finally, here is something I made for myself and Mickie. I found something like it on Pinterest...
Lots of fun happenings in the studio this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...