It has been a while since I uploaded journal images, so I thought I might do that...
This is my most recent addition, called USE ALL THE COLORS!!! I traced around some chipboard flowers and then painted each one a different colors, then filled in around them with a combination of five different blues and greens. I sprayed some water all over to blur the edges, then added some glimmer mist. I finished it on Cinco de Mayo, which seems rather appropriate for some reason.
This was one of my monochromatic studies, although I sort of ruined the them with the green leaves and yellow/orange background. I did use several hues of purple...
Be Green used all the greens I had when I created it. There are additions of plastic flowers and tiny beads glued to the B and the two capital E's. It was fun...
I focused on the hot reds and oranges here, but since I completed it, I have added several more of both those colors to my palette.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.