Most of my day today was spent in the craft room. I hadn't used up all the My Mind's Eye papers, but I put the rest of the scraps aside to use next year. I figured I had enough pink Christmas cards for this one! The number beside a name indicates the price. There are two that had expensive embellishments on them--not that the card was difficult to make, but the components were more costly than the others.
I wanted to let you know that many of these cards will require extra postage if mailed, due to the fact that they would not be machinable. If in doubt, please take them to your post office and have them checked--you'd hate to have them returned for postage!

Gingerbread House 6

Heart Tag 5

KC Glitz Poinsettias

KC Holly on Sock

MME Bling Trees

MME Button Poinsettias

MME Delightful Christmas

MME Delightful Christmas Traditions

MME Large Snowmen, Warm Wishes

MME Large White Tree

MME Merry Bright Snowmen

MME Small Snowmen, Pink Lace

Paisley, Stripes and Ginger boy

Roses and Red Tree
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.