Thursday, January 13, 2011

Romantic Cards





(This is an older post I am re-running for Strut Your Stuff)

I realize it is not exactly Valentine's Day, but I think people like to give love cards year round, so I went ahead and made some for the upcoming sale. The American Crafts line of paper I used has got to be one of my all time favorite romantic papers! They just ooze chocolates-flowers-kisses and... well, LOVE!


AC 5 Glittered Hearts $4


AC Anniversary w heart $4


AC Circle of Love $4


AC In Love $4


AC Love U Like Crazy $4


AC Loving You $4


AC Thinking of You Choc. $4


AC XOXO Pocket Card $4


Beautiful Because You Love $2


Eternity Love Card $2


Found You Love Card $2


J Garland Quote $2


Love to Last $4


(this one is sold, but I thought I'd post a photo of it anyway...)

These cards are available for sale at Miller Manor Designs.  It is a great time to buy for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...