Monday, January 10, 2011

Back in the Studio

Since I am not selling these, I didn't take much care with the photos, but if you click on the image, you should be able to enlarge it well enough to see the details if you like.  I am in the process of building up my own stash of birthday cards, and these were the first ones I made.  I am still working on trying to get rid of old craft supplies, so I rummaged around through many of my little bins to find the pockets and feathers.
I also had a package of 50 metallic smoke colored cards, and a package of 50 pale silver envelopes, both with a leather-like texture on them.  I printed out some "from the desk of tracy miller" insets for the fronts, and now I have a nice set of stationary!  Usually, if I write more than a brief note, I add pages of paper to it, so I wasn't worried about the smaller size.  I think they will be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...