Thursday, January 15, 2009

Manly Birthday Cards

These are all part of a special order I have been working on, so they are not for sale.  
5.5" square card has a book pocket adhered to the front.  Strips of coordinating paper have words hand lettered on them, to reenforce the sentiment: A Pocket FULL of Wishes for a Happy Birthday.  Buttons and simple ribbon join the dimensionally adhered sentiment box to give the 3D look.  The card comes with a navy blue mailing envelope.
This card and the next were both made from scraps I dug out of my stash. Six different companies' products are represented on the top card!
The main feature I like about this and the next card is the metal "clip" embellishment. They add dimension without making the cards frilly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...