I LOVE the way this turned out! Using the same paper (I think in all I made five cards from this one sheet of double-sided beauty!) I cut thin strips and pieced a frame, then adhered LOTS of buttons and the ocassional rhinestone to it. I stamped Oh Baby! in aquamarine ink, then chalked over the surface of the text box. A small strip of the reverse side of the paper peaks out from the right hand edge, and a two layered knot of organza ribbons has a mini-safety-pin stuck in it and is glued on top. The text box is applied with dimensional adhesive, so it is about as high on the card as the tops of the buttons. Extra postage will be required to send this card. Cost:
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sassafrass Lass Serendipity Cards
I LOVE the way this turned out! Using the same paper (I think in all I made five cards from this one sheet of double-sided beauty!) I cut thin strips and pieced a frame, then adhered LOTS of buttons and the ocassional rhinestone to it. I stamped Oh Baby! in aquamarine ink, then chalked over the surface of the text box. A small strip of the reverse side of the paper peaks out from the right hand edge, and a two layered knot of organza ribbons has a mini-safety-pin stuck in it and is glued on top. The text box is applied with dimensional adhesive, so it is about as high on the card as the tops of the buttons. Extra postage will be required to send this card. Cost:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.