Monday, January 12, 2009

Special Order Cards

These cards were all special ordered, so they are not for sale, but I wanted to post photos, anyway so you could see other work I have done in case you would like something similar. I don't, as a general rule, duplicate my work, primarily because I often use paper that is no longer available, but also because I like the idea that each of my creations is unique--just like the recipient.


This is a 5X5 square card. These are a little more expensive because they use more paper, and the envelopes are more costly to purchase.

This card is 5X7. I had to go to a larger card to accommodate the golf-bag die cut, which was the element around which I designed the card.
I think I may have posted photos of this before. I still think it's a pretty cool card! The candy wrappers are adhered to chipboard, then mounted onto the card. Inside reads, Wishing you a bliss-filled birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...