It is hard to read the title block, but it says "heart expressions" in a very small green font.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Journal Obsession
The latest installment in my journal manufacturing:
This was supposed to be for a customer, but after I had already gotten the front applied, I opened it up to work on the back and discovered that 1/2 of the pages were rippled from dampness or a manufacturing error. I went ahead and finished it off, but I can't sell it, so it will become my new "Lists" Journal. (I hadn't yet applied the title block, so that is why it is a little crooked in the photo.) I keep lists for everything, and they are invariably strewn from one end of the house to the other. This will keep them all neat and tidy.
This one and the next are for a customer. Click on the images to see more detail.

It is hard to read the title block, but it says "heart expressions" in a very small green font.
It is hard to read the title block, but it says "heart expressions" in a very small green font.
Labels:
journals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
ReplyDeleteThanks