These are all boxed up and ready to ship to Tucson, but I wanted to have photos of them posted somewhere...
The first three were already wrapped in clearphane before I realized I should have taken photos. Too much work to unwrap and rewrap, so you'll just have to guess. :) You can click on the photo to enlarge the image.

This journal just says "Journal" on the front, and has two metal embellishments, the one on the twine that runs along the seam between the two papers says "gratitude" and the other one is a key. I brushed some green paint on them to add a little color, but rubbed off most of it to give it a used look.

Joy in the Journey is the title of this journal. The papers are fun, and I hope the owner will find it so as well!

Another sort of masculine looking journal with a title of "Sweet New Beginnings."

I had stored this paper for several years, and finally decided to break it out and use it. This journal is MINE! :)

Simple but elegant, this "Reflections" journal has a pink acrylic overlay on top of the title block.

This was a fun journal to make. Fuzzy felt flowers run along the seam, coordinating chip board accents and ribbon, all work together to make another fun cover scheme. Next I will be making a couple of Christmas journals, then it is back to dominoes and cards...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.