Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Journals

I mentioned yesterday that I had made some cards, but I forgot to post the picture of them, so here they are...
I really need to figure out a better way to photograph these so the colors are right, but here are a couple more journals, the first one is sold, the second one is for sale.
I used a piece of embossed vellum to place beneath the painted chipboard shape, then applied self adhesive pearl embellishments.
This one turned out really cute, with all the various embellishments added on. The little circles started out as just plain "boshers," and I added all the stuff to them. The paper on this one is a little thinner than I have been using; hopefully it will wear as well as the nicer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...