Thursday, November 4, 2010
Recycling Coffee Cans
I continued working with tins today, and these twelve one-pound coffee cans with Christmas fabric and ribbon. I used ModPodge to adhere the fabric to the tin, and photo tape to attach the ribbon. Inside the lid, I have placed a single glue dot to the center and attached a piece of holiday paper cut to the inside dimension of the lid. You can see the paper through the lid, but not real clearly.
Inside these tins, I plan to put bags of home made granola. I haven't decided if I will add additional embellishments to the tins, but I will be printing out an ingredients list and sticking it to the bottom. I like recycling things to a new purpose, and these not only will serve as packaging for my granola, but also can be reused to gift cookies or store holiday items in once the granola is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.