Lest you think I had been idle, I thought I might post a few pictures, even if they are not up to our usual photographic standard... The first ones are journals that I had made and sent elsewhere to sell. They may have been photographed before, but here they are again. Titles and prices follow the photos.
Then, I have a few note card sets finished and they are shown as a set only--no individual photos of cards like Dave usually takes. Hopefully they are good enough representations to determine if they are something you would like or not! You can click on the images to enlarge them for more detail if you like.

Love is Journal--$12
Hem Your Blessings Journal-- $9

All the Promises Journal $12
Fruitful Life Journal $12

Fruitful Journey Journal $12
Abundant Life Journal $11

Four Cheery Notes $12

Six Friendship Cards $15

Six Map Cards, "No Boundaries" $10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.