I signed up for an ATC swap that required something punched and something yellow for two partners. Here are my offerings...
Spritzed glimmer mist over a bamboo card, then applied the magic mesh and painted over it with twinks. I punched the grape leaves first from scrap paper, then from the cover of an OLD hymnal. There was actually a song printed on the cover, but it was tattered and the edges pretty beat up. Anyway, then I added the layered paper Prima flowers, and stuck in a pair of old brass clock hands. I was actually very pleased with the result!
This second card has Rusty Hinge distress ink stippled on over the stencil. Then I punched more from the cover of the hymnal and added some yellow paint and a game spinner to that. A strip of yellow inches went on next, followed by two punched paper butterflies; one is a double piece so the print is on the top and bottom of the wings, the other is glued flat, so just one layer. I added some yellow stickles glitter to the body and drew on some antennae. I am not sure if I am done with this one yet, but I think it meets the swap requirements as it stands.
This is the tag I made for my first private swap. I started with a kraft tag, added part of the hymnal cover on one edge, then painted over the whole thing with African Jade Twinkling H2O paint. I added black magic mesh to the corners, then punched some grape leaves and added the paper flowers. The little raised paper that says peace on it is a punched tag that I punched again to make narrower, then I added the rub-on banner. The brads do not go through the tag, but I put a little circle of paper beneath the flowers for the brad to brace against, then I glued the paper to the tag. Finally, I finished it off with a piece of jute twine mixed with a piece of eyelash yarn. The colors don't really come through in the picture like they do in person, but the tag is very pretty. :)



You make the purdiest stuff. :P
ReplyDelete-andi
Thank you, Andi. :)
ReplyDelete