- something silver
- wrapper from something
- dictionary definition
- something music related
- any brad
Yeah, I can count, but since it was on the list... Anyway...
The silver is mylar from a flight simulator mirror that exploded before it was fully installed. These things are terribly expensive, but once it is torn, it is not worth anything to them, so Ornery brought a piece of it home for me a couple/few years ago. It's been waiting for a role to play in my art, and TADA! :)
The wrapper is the nutrition information from some Newman's Own Black Licorice Twists.
The dictionary definition is the part of the tail end of a 7 Gypsies twill with Friend on it.
There is a die cut eighth note tucked under things there, that is my something music related.
Obviously the brad is at the center of the little flower which I added because everything just looks better with flowers on it, although I haven't ever seen a black one in real life... I also added a strip of some of my new Washi Tape! Woot!
Once I got started with all the components I realized it would look good if I stuck with a black and white theme, so that is what I did. I think I will name it "Friends aren't fattening."

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the acronyms. To me, ATC still means All Terrain Cycle...and one of those totally burned the skin off my sister's leg!!
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I'll have this whole blog world figured out. In the meantime, I love your philosophy that Friends Aren't Fattening!!