Thursday, February 25, 2010

Journals 4

I spent the day Thursday working on covering the last of the composition books I had in my stash. I haven't started embellishing them yet, which leaves a lot of options open for what the end result will look like, but here are photos of the first stages...
Scenic Route and WeRMemory Keepers papers. The pieces sticking out of the journals are held back to be used for the title boxes or other embellishment.
Some Basic Gray papers, old and new.
I don't remember what brand the papers are on the left--I just recently purchased them, but the ones on the right are old K & Co. papers from a tablet I bought ages ago!
Some old Fancy Pants and I think Creative Imaginations papers. I have been following my plan of using up old stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...