Friday, February 5, 2010
New Projects
I have actually been able to work a bit on my paper crafts this week...
Monday, I put together the basic covers of these two journals, and using the scraps that needed to be cleared off the table before I could work on the journals, the note card pictured as well.
These are cards I made yesterday after I finished Ornery's Valentine's Day card. I only used scraps from the scrap bin...
Wednesday morning, I had a bit of time before an appointment but not a lot of creative juice flowing. So I covered two more journals, then made some note cards with the scraps.
With orders out for six journals right now, I figured I needed to get started on them, and I just can't seem to quit making these fun little blank cards. I would just LOVE to get one in the mail from a friend, wouldn't you??
Labels:
blank cards,
journals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.