Thursday, August 12, 2010

Altered Dominoes!!

Today I took my dominoes to the scrapbook store and worked on them all day. I knew that several of my friends would be there so I would have some company--and no distractions to keep me from focusing!
These are the ones I already had embellished, and didn't get to put the wires and beads on. There were about 24 dominoes that just needed wires and beads, and these 8 were all that I didn't get done. I felt pretty good about that!
Some of the finished (except for ribbon hangers) dominoes. You might be able to see a little more detail by clicking on the image. All the wires and bead patterns are different on each domino.
More of the completed projects. :)
The last thing I did was to add ink to the remaining plain dominoes. I will embellish them with some sort of do-dads, then add the wire and ribbon. This was all the full sized dominoes I had, but as much fun as they are to make, I have no doubt I'll be hunting down another box fairly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...