Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gift Tins

Yesterday morning I began working on a new craft. We love a certain type of little licorice mints from Whole Foods and over the course of several months, I have been saving the tins they come in for a project. When I got the dominoes ready to use as gifts for the Toastmaster Un-birthday party, I realized I needed something to "wrap" them in. TA DA!

This one is my favorite. The side view didn't work for me, but you can see a hint of the brown polka dot ribbon on the side.




Since they take so little paper, the only real cost in them is the embellishments. Ornery is working on emptying some more tins for me. He says it is the least he can do for my business...

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...