Duz
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Oh! The Cuteness!
These dominoes have been on my "to do" list for 8 months, and they are finally all done! Ornery took some awesome photos for me, and I even posted a few of the items on my etsy shop! These are all for sale--$5.00 if you buy through etsy, $4.00 if you buy directly (cash) from me and I don't have to ship them. It costs to list and pay PayPal fees, so I am just passing on the savings...

Spoon--part 1 of a threesome. Sold

Knife (part 2)

Fork (Part 3)
Virgil's Root Beer is THE BEST. It needed its own ornament. :)

Spring Green Snowman

Rose

Tall Red Angel

Red Christmas Sock SOLD!

Red Snowman SOLD!

Red Christmas lights

Red Stripe Green Snow man SOLD!

Purple Lights

Purple Angel
Purple Flowers

Purple Angel w/ star

Presents SOLD!

Polka dot Snow flakes SOLD!
Party time

Orange Christmas Lights

Green Tree Stocking

Green Jewels

Girdle Clasp :) This one fell apart, so while I still have the clasp, the domino will have to be a different color.

Ginger Sock SOLD!

Ginger button SOLD!!


Cranberry Angel SOLD!!

Trees

Green Christmas Lights SOLD!!

Chained Clock SOLD!!

Clips

Blue Lights SOLD!!

Blue Cookies SOLD!!

Silver Snow flakes SOLD!

Bumble Bee SOLD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.