Monday, September 6, 2010
Cleaning Unveils Treasures...
Sometimes I keep things that I can reuse in another project. Today I cleaned out my craft room closet and sorted through a few drawers and boxes. The room looks MUCH better, and I uncovered all sorts of things--some I didn't even realize I had! Most of these cards have recycled components, or they were very plain cards that never were used or sold.
Thinking of You--started out as a 5X7 card from a class about five years ago. I cut it down and put it on a 4.25X5.5 card base, then added flowers and bling. Voila! A new card!
Square "HI" card -- I added the flower and changed the whole look!
This card is actually parts of two reclaimed cards. The card is a single sheet, and the part that you write on slides out of the scalloped envelope. Despite its pink and lime green colors, it really is a Christmas card. :)
Morning Glory Thank You-- This was from scraps and a sticker I found that I had forgotten about.
Poinsettia Christmas-- Another plain card I found that needed some dressing up. A couple of flowers and it looks like a new design!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.