Ornery built 25 of these cute little bi-plane ornaments for our craft sale! Each plane takes one whole yardstick. The wheels are fixed, as is the propeller, and they are not meant to be toys, just dust-catchers or tree ornaments. We've had one or three on our trees for a number of years. They are available for sale on
my etsy shop...
Those are so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteHey TM,
ReplyDeleteThose are neat. Jilda and I are playing at The Frog Festival in Sumiton on Saturday.
They have a ton of arts and crafts. I bet you could sell some of these if you guys were here.
Rick
I'd love to give one to Zach's son Zion but they are not toys! But so cute/neat/clever!
ReplyDeleteHey TM, have you ever approached your local paper about doing a weekly column about your craft work.
ReplyDeleteIt would accomplish two things:
You could earn a little money on the side
And you would be view as an expert in your field which could help your business.
Just a thought.
Ricki