Sunday, September 12, 2010

Latest Batch of Dominoes

I think I am about done with the dominoes for a while, but they seem to be selling like hotcakes, so who knows? Here is the latest batch. They will be up on the website in a day or two, but if you want any, you can email me millermanordesigns (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll fix ya up!

All the magnets can be made into ornaments or gift bag decoration--just slide a ribbon under the beads!


2 Corn Mini


2 Jacks Black


2 Jacks Polka Dot


2 Shells and Starfish magnet


Three Poinsettias


6 Small Snowflakes


Blue and Purple Angel


Blue Hat and Boots


Day at the Beach


Flamingo


Glitter Jack and Corn


Green Celebrate


Holly and Gold Light


Irish Setter


Jack mini


Lighthouse


Palm Tree magnet


Pelican


Pink Celebrate


Playful Pup


Potted Poinsettia


Purple Poinsettia


Seagull and Starfish


Single Holly


Stripes, Sock and Holly


Stuffed Sock


Sun and Rowboat


Teal and Purple Presents


Terrier Dog



White Fluffy Dog



Yellow jack and 2 corn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...