Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Journals

Today was a busy day!  I didn't create all this stuff today, but I haven't posted any of it yet because I didn't have pictures until tonight.  It will all be up on the website in a while.  Ornery is working on installing a shopping cart so it may be a little while.  Won't that be cool to be able to order online??  I hope so!

Beautiful  $12

Flower Power  $12
Hands of Time (SOLD!!)
Paper Houses  $12
Leather and Lace  $12
Song in My Heart  $12

2 comments:

  1. On that flower power one: did you dye the pocket or was it like that? It looks very cool either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used alcohol inks on a sponge applicator to color it. The pocket was a very worn and faded blue, so it took the ink well. There were a few places I just put drops of the ink on there, but otherwise I used the little sponges.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...