Friday, September 20, 2013

Cranking Out the Art

Today I signed up for a few more swaps and got out my twinks.  These are not in the order in which they were made, but they were all made today...

First we have Remembrance Day.  I love using the fan brush to make the poppies.


Next we have Nesting Blackbird.  This one is for a swap I am hosting called, Woven ATC.

This was actually the first one I did, using a hymnal page with Silent Night on it for a swap using sheet music.  It is a Christmas ATC with a religious theme.


While I was painting, Elizabeth was waiting for her dad to get done at the chiropractor's office, and she decided to paint too.  She took the other half page of hymnal and went to town.  That is the background of the next two ATCs which were designed for the swap Fall Glitter ATC.  The first one is the one I am keeping, the second will be sent to my swap partner.


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...