Friday, September 27, 2013

Seasonal ATCs

I have been working on this first ATC for three days.  I think it is finally finished.  It is another of the series Christmas ATCs with sheet music backgrounds.  I had actually forgotten that I had to have sheet music for this until after I had already painted the corrugated paper and punched out the tree.  I loved the background paper I selected, so was loathe to cover it all up with sheet music!  A compromise was to cover 1/2 of it and add some sheet music trees also in the background.

The beading took longer than I thought to apply.  I had to wait for each bit of glue to dry before I could move on to another section, otherwise it just kept popping off the paper.

This next one is Sticker Free ATC: Pumpkin.  I just couldn't help myself.  I had to weave that variety of orange paper for the background!  Then I framed it in Washi tape and added the pumpkin which reminds me of those huge red-orange pumpkins we find at the farmers market around this time of year. 
I keep looking at it thinking I might need to add more, but for now, it is done enough.

3 comments:

  1. Each ATC is prettier than the last!!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love the music/Christmas tree one...and that torn-paper weave is so cool!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are amazing seriously great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...