Friday, September 13, 2013

Purple Tin

A new follower on Instagram commented on the tin I had posted and asked if it was available for a swap.  I told her that it was already gone, but if she wanted to swap, I could make one for her.  She said her favorite colors were purple and aqua, so I got my trusty Twinks out and made some background paper for it.

This is the top. I stamped the butterfly with Stazon ink before painting and splattering and all the other stuff I did to the paper. :)
Here is another view with different lighting/background.
 Inside-- I have never had a tin work so perfectly before.  Every single piece of paper fit to a T, and there was no problem aligning things. I was in the zone this morning!!


Here is the top and bottom together.  Before I signed and dated it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a tin and can't decide what to do with it. I keep coming up with different ideas but I don't act on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I'm impressed about the instagram thing. I don't even know what that is. I finally figured out what Pinterest is.

    I'm so behind...

    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...