My sister has a very unique decorating style. A couple of years ago she told me she wanted to decorate her Christmas tree with small squares and tags and other little goodies, but I never really caught the vision. Well, there is a craft called "inchies" which are 1 inch squares of card board or stock and they are embellished in a variety of ways. The two inch sized pieces are called "twinchies." How imaginative.
Here is my first run with making these little gems. Each embellishment has a memory attached to it, and I plan to write out all the memories when I send the completed batch--which they are not completed, by the way. I still have some beaded hangers to add. Those will take another full afternoon I would imagine.
Most of them have another embellishment on the other side, but for some reason that photo didn't come through when I downloaded. This gives you an idea what they look like, though. And, no they are not very Christmasy--I did mention she had a unique decorating style, right? :)

She's going to love them.
ReplyDeletei love the walrus one!!!
ReplyDelete