This is the second ATC for the swap "Something Orange" It is called, "Bug Jar." The color is just really off on the tablet, and even after adjusting the tint and saturation it is still sort of funky. At any rate, you can see the main idea. I used a new stamp by Amy Tangerine for the jar, and my little bug stamp on a scrap of paper I had used my twinks on. I layered it by stamping the jar on velum first, then on clear transparency film. I cut both out and colored on the velum with a gold sharpie marker to make the lid the right color. When the transparency was put over the bugs and gold lid, the markings of the jar stood out better. There is a book page behind, and another bit of the corrugated I used on the last ATC I made.

That VW is just a brilliant and clever touch!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! My daughter drives a Beetle (and I drive a Passat...we're a VW family). :)
ReplyDelete