Thursday, October 17, 2013

Junk Yard Dog ATC

Every once in a while--a lot more frequently than I like!--I get caught off-guard and discover late in the game that I have two partners instead of one for a swap.  That happened today, and I made another dog ATC with washi tape for the second partner.

He is the junk yard dog. :)  There is a lot of junk in the yard, too!  bikes, camera, bricks, a hammer, guitar, scissors and a couple of bugs--a lady bug and a butterfly.  The dog has a pretty cool looking brick house, and a bird to keep him in line. :)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed looking at your blog and looking forward to making your ATC for a swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally catching up...love your little junkyard dog!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...