Monday, October 14, 2013

Catching Up ATCs

For a swap I hosted called Glimmering ATC I had made a different one then the partner said on her profile she didn't like orange so I had to make another.  She liked this one. :)
For an upcoming swap in a group for an ATC with a postage stamp. Background is fabric I gleaned from an incoming bit of mail.  I love mail art! :)
I haven't decided what swap this will go for.  If I can figure out a way to add some fibers, I may use it for a group swap I am hosting called, "String me along"  I like it as it is, though, so I may use it for a free theme swap sometime.
This is all washi tape except the dog, little screw brads and the for sale sign. It is for a Group Swap called ATC challenge, or something like that.  Needed to use a dog, a brad, washi tape and a bird. Nailed it. :)

3 comments:

  1. You are really good, I admire your stamina and motivation.

    Also totally nailed the last one. I love all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your designs, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How apropos that your blog post title is "catching up"! That's what I'm doing...I'm catching up on blog posts. They're beautiful!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...