Monday, October 7, 2013

Something Orange

Most of the rest of the group has been making Halloween themed ATCs and I hesitated to join the swap because of that, but a little peer pressure and a note from the host saying she would be sure I didn't get a couple of witches in the mail and I decided to join.  Here is my first one:  Peace on Recycled


Ornery was going through some of his stuff over the weekend and he kept bringing me stuff--old credit cards, corrugated paper, little bags of some sort of cushioned material used for packing... I had to try some of it on a project, so that is where the background came from.  The theme of the swap is something orange, and I also wanted to use my new polka dot stencil on something.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. To me it looks like flowers growing against a corrugated metal building in a funky part of town with street art on it. It's something you'd see in the Mission District of San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...