Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catching up





I have been busy.  Yesterday I crafted from early until late.  I decorated the little glassine envelopes above for some ATCs to go in for swaps...and all these ATCs.

Black and White with a Heart on it.  Still weaving. :)

Washi Tape ATC for a Pen friend


ATC with a Quote on it

For this one I used some old mulberry paper leaves I unearthed while looking for something else. :)

This set is made from all the little bits and pieces I had on my table.  Washi tape, handmade papers, negative punched images, pieces of doily and various fun textured papers including some Braille punched paper that a fellow artist sent me.  I painted it with twinks because you can never have too much shimmer, and then put a flower on it for a swap called, ATC with a flower.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I know I am a total broken record. For every beautiful original piece of art you make, I have but one comment. Wow! Beautiful!

    Okay, maybe that's 2. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual! Our weather's been so great that I've been out shooting pics instead of crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...