Monday, August 26, 2013

Cruises and Trees

Summertime Cruise
 This first ATC is for a swap called Ticket to Ride, and the element required was a ticket of any kind. I used one from a little cruise Ornery took with his sister last summer when they were in Seattle taking care of some business. All the cutting is free hand, and some of it is rather obvious. Ahem. I even put some "smoke" coming out of the exhaust pipe--little fuzz from a cotton patch. :)
Tree-o
This second one is for a swap for a shaped ATC.  I started with some punched trees, but let me tell you, there were five layers of stuff there, and all of it had to be cut.  I wised up on the second one and layered it all before I cut! I was still designing on the first one, so I didn't know how many layers it would take.  I was very happy with this one--actually I added a bit of shading around the two front trees as well before it was all said and done.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love the cruise one. Phil and I took a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon (that was perfect), then we took an Alaskan cruise for our 10-year anniversary and it was so rocky I was sick as a dog for days. :/

    I'd love to go on another cruise...but calmer waters are a must!

    Love your cards, as always!
    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...