Monday, August 19, 2013

Some Thank You Cards and Bugs

 The ATC is for a swap called the Jitterbug, and is supposed to feature bugs on it somewhere. My piece is called Beneficial Bugs.  The other one is just like this except it used the word beneficial and the definition for it.

AND I made a set of Thank You cards for my daughter whose birthday just passed...
 Here is the set of four.  I also decorated the kraft envelopes a bit... and added seed packet forever stamps--gotta keep the whole theme going!

 Close ups of a couple of the cards. I really had a hard time giving these up! I am going to buy more of those die cuts. They are by K and Co. and are some of the prettiest die cuts I have ever seen!  Bugs, flowers, and some beautiful copper embossed clear frames. The whole set is just stunning.

The papers I used for the cards is old stuff by Daisy D's from a set called Gypsy Harvest.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...