Blogger is being quite cantankerous tonight!
First up is this Little guy--I named him "Ay Chihuahua." It is for a pen pal in CA who has a little dog...
I didn't name this one. It is for an open theme collage ATC. I started out with some old-looking tissue paper with newsprint on it. I rumpled it up, then opened it out and glued it down on a heavy layer of white glue. Then I added the piece in the corner, book binding tape across the bottom, punched grape leaves, an old stamp, a book open to a piece of map, and the fleur de lis. I spritzed some Tattered Angels glimmer mist over it and covered the whole thing in Glossy Accents, then set the safety pin into the sticky stuff and let it dry. Nothing will be moving.


These are awesome. That chihuahua is adorable!
ReplyDelete-andi
Love them as usual. And thanks for sending me the pic of the ones you've received. They are also beautiful!
ReplyDelete