Friday, August 9, 2013

Letters Mingle Souls ATCs

I made this series of three ATCs with used postage stamps on them for a swap.  Only one is for the swap, but I wanted to try different things to see which one I liked.  I am sending the first one for the swap. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you made them look like envelopes! Is that real sealing wax or stickers that look like it? Any time I ever used sealing wax, while the effect is awesome, the wax comes off in chunks after drying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is real sealing wax. I haven't tried it yet, but I have some that you put into a low melt hot glue gun. It is red wax, though, and I didn't want it to stand out so strong on the light colored paper.

      The wax has always held for me, but I have noticed it tends to crumble in the mail. Darn machines!
      tm

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I have tons of old stamps from when I collected them as a kid. Have no clue what to do with them now...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...