Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fran (Little Birds)

I am thrilled to say I made it into the Crafting Queens group just in time to sign up for the Little Birds swap.  Since I have been trying to make everything in duplicate so I can have one for myself, I made two of the same little bird.  I wrote a story to go with it, and have added it below.

There is still a tag that will go on that says "Sparkle!" and a beaded hanger, but I wanted to get a picture of these little cuties up.  There is some serious sparkle going on here!

Fran always wanted to be a show-girl, but her mate preferred that she stay a bit closer to home than Bird Vegas.  When they got together, Jerry promised her all the fine plumage she could ever want; he is a magpie inclined to gather shiny things.  (It was the lovely toe ring he gave her as an engagement gift that actually swayed her to choose him over a life of dancing with the big birds.)

Now Fran decks herself out in all the bling she can carry; and Jerry makes sure she has plenty!  He says she sings perttier when she is all dressed up, so she must be singing fine today!  She's even wearing her favorite beak-stick!

Fran's Motto:  Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...