 |
| Drama Queen |
The ATC challenge was to use a crown. In the note I am sending I wrote:
"Don't we all know her? The drama queen sees everything in vivid color and expresses emotion with verve! Honestly, sometimes I AM her, but I try to keep that behind closed doors!" :)
 |
| You Color my World |
This challenge was to use a puzzle piece on an ATC. I tried several pictures to try to get the colors to come out right but you'll just have to take my word for it--it is a very colorful little piece off by itself!
Those are really cool, as usual! Your recipients are very lucky! Are the ones you get in the mail as nice as yours?
ReplyDeleteSend me your email address and I will email you a picture
DeleteOrneryswife at gmai
queenbead@msn.com
DeleteI love the drama queen...I bought a couple masks when I was in NOLA last year. Don't know what to do with them yet...
ReplyDelete-andi