Thursday, August 15, 2013

Monochromatic, Sheet Music with Clock, Grapes, and Black and White

It was a busy day in the studio today!  Here is what I made (in duplicate!):
Black and White ATC

Bluebird Conference

Sheet Music with a clock on it
Grapes

I don't know if it is the browser, my computer or Blogger, but I am having to fight for every photo, and I can't put spaces between them to add text!  I am not amused! 

The titles are all self explanatory.  The Bluebird Conference is for a Monochromatic swap.  The only one I didn't use my twinkling h2o's on is the first one. I spritzed it with "Goosebumps" though and it leaves a shiny wet looking finish in little speckles.

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I envy your talent. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andi. :) I really do think we could have some fun in my studio!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and creative as usual! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...