Sunday, August 11, 2013

Washi Garden

Washi Garden
I made this one for a swap called Washi Tape.  I used three different kinds of washi tape, and I just laid the tape on some paper, then used punches to make the shapes.  I finished it off with some little flower brads and some rhinestones I affixed with Glossy Accents.

I got a few more 5 + heart ratings and am now up 12 of each. It seems like sometimes I spend as much time trying to figure out how to earn the heart as I do making the swap! I have completed (mailed) 18 swaps, and three RAKs (random act of kindness) which is actually 32 pieces of mail and 29 potential returns/ratings because four of the swaps had multiple partners.  I have been busy! I started a little collection of the ATCs I have either made to keep or had returned to me from a swap, and have decided I am going to make duplicates of most of the ones I send to add to my own collection.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I haven't used washi tape on anything...come to think of it, I'm not even sure I've seen it anywhere to purchase! No fair. I want to buy some washi tape.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...