Saturday, August 10, 2013

Liam's Lair

This is for the first swap I created called Little Houses ATC.  I may try to make another little house too, as this one was lots of fun to make.

I called it Liam's Lair as it is a house for a Leprechaun.  I will write a little poem or story to go with it sometime before I have to send it off.  I used a lot of QuicKutz dies for this project, and a variety of different textures in the papers.

2 comments:

  1. Do you sign your ATCs on the back or write anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the back is the name of the piece (not everyone names theirs but I do) the date I made it, the name of the swap, and my signature and Swap Bot username. Sometimes I write more, like the elements, but lately I have been adding that to a note when I send it.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...